Special Message: How the Collective Success Network (CSN) is helping students through this crisis
1. We prepared this Student Guide to Support, Assistance, & Other Resources during the COVID-19 Crisis.
2. We set up a modest Student Relief Fund to give grants up to $50 per student to pay for necessities such as food, cleaning supplies, and transportation during the COVID19 crisis.
3. We are organizing a Laptop Donation Drive so students without computers can take online classes.
4. We are mobilizing Community Support for Temporary Housing, Moving or Storage.
5. To help you take care of your mental health during this stressful time, we are sharing this white paper on how to calm anxiety by CSN Chair, Due Quach.
get through college alone.
The Collective Success Network is a volunteer-run Philadelphia-based nonprofit that
supports low-income, first-generation (LIFG) college students to achieve their academic and
career aspirations through empowering mentorship, professional development, and leadership opportunities. We provide resources, social support, and encouragement to help them to reach their full potential at school, in the world, and in the workforce.
The network connects students with professional mentors, prepares students to enter professional career paths, and collaborates with the wider business community to create innovative solutions to increase college success rates and build a socioeconomically diverse talent pipeline.
Collective Success also aims to neutralize the stigma associated with being low-income or first-generation and guide students to cultivate and channel the strengths they bring to the table.
We provide a safe and inclusive space where our students can be authentic, understood, and celebrated.
The Challenge in Philadelphia
of high school students
enroll in college
of high school students
earn a college degree
of students who enroll in college drop out of college with no degree but overwhelming debt
SOURCE: THE NOTEBOOK
That's where Collective Success comes in.
We celebrate our differences, support one another through challenges, and provide inspiration to fuel students on their journey. In Collective Success, students and professionals collaborate together to develop programming that addresses students’ developmental needs and also benefits their spirit and well-being.